Multiple Responses (CustomAPI?)

I’m looking to make the command !shiny alone respond with “Pics or it did not happen” but !shiny with an input respond with $(touser) A SHINY HAS BEEN FOUND!!! HYPE HYPE HYPE!!! - How exactly do I do this?

Here’s what I came up with:

!addcom !shiny $(eval var a = "$(query)"; if (a === "") { ("Pics or it did not happen."); } else { ("$(user) A SHINY HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!! HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!");})

However this uses $(user) and not $(touser) because $(touser) would just use whatever the first word after typing !shiny is (For examply “!shiny test” would give “test A SHINY HAS BEEN FOUND!!! HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!” Instead of a name.) Not sure if there’s a way around that, maybe someone else can offer another solution, but this one should do what you want, and add the name of the person who types the command, into the response.

I WAS trying to post the first argument - That’s supposed to be the link to a picture but anyways, with touser instead of user, this works perfectly! Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.