Missing tip-top and tip-list files

I am missing the files I need to set up visual notifications on my stream. I am supposed to have 3 files in my steamtip folder in my documents. I should have tip-top, tip-recent, and tip-list, but the only file I have is tip-recent. I don’t really need tip-list but I kinda want tip-top. I have done a full search of my computer for any files containing the word “tip” and tip-recent is the only file from steamtip that I have. Is there any way to fix this?

What worked for me was playing around with the settings under settings, and then alerts -> settings under alerts :smiley: hope that makes sense :smiley:

I have no idea what you mean brothersdontdie lol. I have tried messing with settings and the files still haven’t shown up.

Go to streamtip.com and send yourself a test alert (the ‘Add a Tip’ button). Do this while the alerter app is running, and the files should show up.

Thanks teak I’ll try that out and reply again if that doesn’t work. Appreciate it!! :smiley:

Yep it worked. Thanks a lot Teak!!!

This topic was automatically closed after 62 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.