Love command not case sensitive

Hi,

I have this love command:
$(eval if ("$(query)" == “Haga”) { var loveMessage = “The love you have for our streamer is endless!!”; } else { var loveMessage = “There is $(urlfetch https://beta.decapi.me/random/number/0/100)% <3 between $(user) and $(query)!”; } loveMessage; )

But it is case sensitive, i would like som help to get it to not be case sensitive
Where Haga is the name of the streamer iam helping

@robepower Make “$(query)” and “Haga” lowercase and compare those strings. Also you can use Math.random to get random numbers. Try this:

$(eval a=decodeURIComponent(`$(querystring)`);a.toLowerCase()==`haga`?`The love you have for our streamer is endless!!`:`There is `+Math.floor(Math.random()*101)+`% <3 between $(user) and `+a+`!`)

Okay so just to check that iam understanding.

i edit the !love command so that it contains your answer?
Or should i have anything more?
iam kind of new to this custom commands stuff but i like to play around with it :slight_smile:

so the command looks like this?
!commands edit !love $(eval a=decodeURIComponent($(querystring));a.toLowerCase()==haga?The love you have for our streamer is endless!!:There is+Math.floor(Math.random()*101)+% &lt;3 between $(user) and+a+!)
?
sorry if i ask noob questions but as i said iam fairly new to this custom commands stuff,
But i apreciate all help i can get

Copy and paste this into chat:

!commands edit !love $(eval a=decodeURIComponent(`$(querystring)`);a.toLowerCase()==`haga`?`The love you have for our streamer is endless!!`:`There is `+Math.floor(Math.random()*101)+`% <3 between $(user) and `+a+`!`)
1 Like

Ah, thanks now it works as i want, thank you
but now when i test !love another user in the stream the respond gets wierd?

There is 91% &lt;3 between Robepower and HapptrixX!

did i do something wrong?

Something went wrong with my message. It’s been fixed. Copy and paste that line of code into your chat again.

Yes Not it works perfect,
Thanks for the quick help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.