Is there a list of all the nightbot command prefixes like -ul= , -a= , -cd= and -c=

While I do not know the correct name for this part of the command, I have just been calling them prefixes, I have trawled through the main page and tried searching on the forum but cannot find a list of some sort. The main page details three of these prefixes on the !commands page under advanced commands but I know there is more. is there some sort of list out there what details them all?

Hey @bartojnr!

There’s only 3 parameters which are -ul= for userlevel, -cd= for cooldown, and -a= for alias.

-c= is used to update the $(counter) variable if used in the command that’s being edited, you can find many example on how to use it on the forum.

But that’s it, I don’t know where you got the idea that there was more from?

I know the documentation isn’t very up to date, like in the commands page I linked the twitch_vip userlevel is missing for example, it would be nice if the usage of -c= was described on the $(count) variable page, and plenty other things, but you can still find all that extra information here, in the forum.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.