Is https://vxrl.xyz/smm down?

Hello! I’m used to playing with this wonderful Multi-Messages tool made by Vxrl, and it lately returns a remote server Error Code (503): An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details.

Would it be possible to restart the application please? Thanks a lot!

Hey @Blinils!

Unfortunately, the maintainer of the service discontinued it because the hosting provider no longer offers a free tier.

Hosting such API usually costs money, but people expect to have access to them for free, so developers lose money on project like these.

It might come back in the future if they find another hosting provider that has a free tier, but keep your expectations low as the current trend within the tech world is to remove free tiers.

1 Like

Also pinging @blackwolf8202 who had the same question

who is the original creator of the app? there will be the option to enter a platform to have sponsors

1 Like

That sucks! I love this tool so much.
Hopefully they find a way to bring it back.
Any alternatives?

Just to let you know. I am in contact with Vxrl and have given him resources which he is currently testing. SO hopefully it will be back before too long :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have been trying to figure out how to reach out to the person that ran the service(s) (vxrl?) - I’m interested in self-hosting for personal use if they’d be willing to make some or all of the source code available (even for a fee) - do you know if he would be open to sharing contact information so I can reach out directly?

@abomination Your message has been passed on :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Blinils - I actually wrote my OWN version of the ssm function. You are welcome to use that in the meantime ? See [CustomAPI] Countdowns/Syncdrops by ZoeBallz - #9 - It doesn’t take “random” text but if you were using a specific set of text, then it would work :slight_smile:

I appreciate your help.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.