How to use Song Requests, without needing to use volume?

So I Use a Mac, and I am new to this whole Nightbot thing. I got a handle of the regular commands, but I am wondering on how to use song requests. Since when I try to request a song (when I am not using my mic) on how to enable songs with turning up the master volume, on the OBS window. When I check I open a tab on my browser, and look at my channel and test it out, when I’m live streaming, I check if the songs are working and they’re not. And yet I do !currentsong, it picks up and lists it but, I don’t hear it. Keep on mind the I’m not using my Microphone on my Headset or the built-in one. Is it because I muted the volume on my OBS window? Orrr? Please help, Thanks

On OSX there is not a way built into OBS to capture desktop audio. Here’s a tutorial for getting desktop audio working on OSX: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/capture-audio-on-mac-no-soundflower.286/ If that doesn’t work out, there’s other methods as well. You would just need to search the OBS forums for more results.

thanks, I’ll be sure to check it out

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.