How to retrieve Destiny stats through Nightbot

Could anybody tell me the k/d and rank for a PlayStation player - johnnyfebruary please would greatly appreciate it. I can’t seem to get it work

If you already have the !destiny command you simply add:
!commands add !kd -a=!destiny kd johnnyfebruary ps

If you dont have the !destiny command use this one:
!commands add !kd $(urlfetch https://2g.be/twitch/destinyv2.php?query=kd johnnyfebruary ps&format=$(provider)&user=$(user)&channel=$(channel)&bot=nightbot)

@xgerhard, are you possibly considering adding functionality to pull Destiny 2 stats with Nightbot? My clan makes heavy use of the work you’ve already done for D1 (much appreciated, btw), and we are very interested in Destiny 2 stats nowadays. Looking forward to your reply!

Hey there! Yes, there will be an update for Destiny 2 stats, however the game is a bit too addicting to stop playing atm :slight_smile: Check @DestinyCommand on Twitter for latest updates.

Ha, I don’t blame you :laughing: That’s great news, though! Looking forward to it. And thanks for the twitter info!

There is an update available for Destiny 2 streamers:

!commands add !destiny $(urlfetch http://destinycommand.com/api/command?query=$(querystring)&default_console=xbox)

More info: destinycommand.com

@miccles

@xgerhard Thanks, friend! Much appreciated

Is there a way to set these commands as a timer? Because I’m trying to add the command so that my stats and loadout spam in intervals on my nightbot but its not recognizing the command or its saying I cannot use the alias.

@kronosnkhaos Yes you can set it as a timer. when you create the timer, you put the command name in the Alias field, then the specific inputs (what you’d put after the command to specify user, channel, format, query, bot, default console) in the Message field.

Could you show me an example or screen shot where to place this when I add the timer. For example I use !destiny loadout Kronosnk xbox. I place it in the alias and in chat it says cannot be found. What am I missing in the message field?

@kronosnkhaos You should put only !destiny in the Alias field. Put loadout Kronosnk xbox in the Message field.

Awesome! Thank you so much for your help. I will definitely try it out. One more thing are there commands yet for the raids in Destiny 2?

@kronosnkhaos Raids are definitely included in the stats. Click here for all possible Destiny commands: https://2g.be/twitch/destiny/commandlist

Is there any way to make primary/secondary/heavy act as stand-alone commands to be used without having to type !destiny primary … ?

I also noticed that the weapon masterwork type stops showing and only displays “masterwork” when the weapon is masterworked. Before that it shows tier x (whatever).

Thanks in advance.

Yes this is possible just take the command below:

!addcom !primary -a=!destiny primary $(query)

This would be the primary command your looking for. To add the others simply change out both instances of primary with whatever stat you want to look up. You can also change the first instance as that as just what you want the name of the command to be. Hope this helped :slight_smile:.

Thanks, that did help!

Is there a reason why its pulling Destiny 1 stats and not Destiny 2?

Hi, then you are using the old command. Delete your current, and check destinycommand.com for the D2 version.

Is there any way to do that with streamelements too?
Been trying to figure out a way to do it, but i failed. Streamelements use of alias is weird af.
If you do a !command alias add !primary !destiny primary “user” “console”, you end up having “destiny” “user” “console” as aliases (only because primary is already a command name)

I have no idea this forum is meant for nightbot support and not stream elements