How do they bill me?

How will they bill me will they just take the 2% out of the money I get or will they send me an actual Bill?

At the present, we send you an emailed invoice to pay with PayPal following a month of service. We are, however, looking to change this to be more automated fairly soon, and more information will be made available when the feature is ready.

But I don’t own paypal how does it work then?

And one more thing, what if I don’t get any donations during the time of one month will I still get billed?

But I don’t own paypal how does it work then?

I’m not sure what you mean. You need a PayPal account and/or Bitcoin wallet to receive tips, which is configured in the payment settings section of the account area. However, You need a PayPal account or debit/credit card in order to pay our fees.

And one more thing, what if I don’t get any donations during the time of one month will I still get billed?

Since our fees are 2% or less, 2% * $0.00 = $0.00.

Well will there be an update that will take the fee straight away when a donation comes or ability to pay a fee with bitcoin

From above:

As for Bitcoin support, we will have to see.

Ok Thanks for helping! :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.