Highlight reminder

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knows a good way of making a highlight reminder?

I found this one but the command doesn’t help me since it doens’t provide anything useful info in the log or anywhere else.

Is there a way create a command that outputs the uptime to the log?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Patrick Bay

That command that you linked is useful if you only have one or two highlights that get addressed immediately past creation. However it is outdated and there are better solutions!

Aaron describes using Ehsankia’s quote api as a highlight api in this post on the forum

It lets you use the command !addhighlight [description] and it will log in the quote api the description, stream uptime, and you can expand it to add more info in the future. If you want an example of what it would look like as a final list a streamer i mod for has a continual list of highlight suggestions on a page like this: http://twitch.center/customapi/quote/list?token=4d7bdba9

It shows what it looks like when people add their comment and when they leave it out. If you are confused/have questions feel free to ask.

Amazing, that’s exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.