Help with !wzstats

the command i had was working fine about 2 days ago now its giving me an unexpected identifier mesage

Hey @sobersteve90!

We don’t know what the !wzstats is supposed to be, we can’t help without seeing your command’s code.

1 Like

My bad and actually your just the person i was hoping would respnd, I actually copy and pasted this that you wrote

$(eval s=$(urlfetch json https://api.tracker.gg/api/v2/warzone/standard/profile/PLATFORM/USERNAME/).data.segments[0].stats; r=s.kdRatio.value; k=s.kills.value; d=s.deaths.value; w=s.wins.value; `Wins: ${w} | Kills: ${k} | Deaths: ${d} | Kills/Deaths Ratio: ${r}`)

and it was working great for a bout a day or two and then it stopped, Im not sure if i did something wrong or ? Thank you for your help by the way

I dont see any error with the command, the user change hes name or the website is online right now?

If that has not happened, u can deleted the command and put it back

I tried that too, but still the same error

so there isn’t another way or website to get the data off to create a new stats command?

Not that I’m aware of, sorry.

The only way I find is to update the data manually, But I don’t think anyone can or wants to do that

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.