Help creating a URL fetch for elapsed time

I would like an elapsed time for YouTube, but as of now, it’s only possible using a URL-fetch, which I don’t know how to do. Is it possible, and is it allowed, for you to help?

@x_Hades_Stamps

You could use the $(countup) variable to output how much time has passed since a specific date.

1 Like

Way too manual, though. It won’t work for that reason.

I seriously need help!

Perhaps you could provide an example of how you’d want to set up and use a time lapse command.

I believe I have found something on this page:

https://decapi.me/youtube/uptime?id=(channel ID)

I don’t believe that uptime endpoint exists. If you’re looking for a way to make a YouTube stream uptime command, you’ll have to find another custom API that provides the uptime (I don’t know any off the top of my head) or use the $(countup) variable as shown previously.

I wasn’t able to find any custom API’s. Know anyone who does know of any custom API’s?

Hiya, I made this a while ago, which should still work. It’s still a manual proces, but it’s a possible workaround: Create a Timer for a Run

Thanks, but it’s not what I’m after. Anything manual is a no-no for me, as I can’t ever remember to start, reset, or stop anything.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.