Giveaway 'No eligible users'

I have been trying to use a keyword giveaway with Nightbot. My users in chat properly type in the keyword in chat, but never show up on the left under “users” and when I hit “roll it”, I get a notice that says “There are no eligible users to win the giveaway”. What am I doing wrong? I have watched many Youtube tutorials on this and am doing exactly what they say to do. I thought maybe it was just a glitch the first time I tried it (put me in an awkward spot during my stream) but now I am trying again and having the same issue. I have a big giveaway tomorrow and would love to be able to figure out how to make this work for it!
Nightbot is connected to my Twitch account and is a mod.
Thank you for any help you can give me.

Do you see users in the giveaway user list? If not, then Nightbot is not detecting users for the giveaway. If so, only users which are marked eligible are eligible to win (icon left of each name).

No, it does not show users on the left. So it is not detecting users. How do I fix this?

When people talk in chat and are eligible to be in the giveaway, they are automatically added

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.