For some reason my custom logo I made is duplicating itself in the preview

Like, it all shows up just fine, but then on the right side of it, it seems to be duplicating a bit of itself as if it were trying to show an entire second image, but could only fit a little bit of it.

Any ideas on what could be causing this? Is my image too small so its trying to auto fill in the blanks via a tile type thing like a windows background option?

Any help would be appreciated. thnx.

Like, yes I do believe you image might be too small. you should really keep to the 580x110 that we recommend when you setup the alert. If you want a smaller image or larger you will have to change the resolution and play around with the CSS. We don’t recommend this because if you cause problems and troubleshooting becomes a pain in the backside.

I would highly recommend resizing the image.

If you cannot do this for some reason, the following css can solve the issue:

#follower-alert {
  background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
}

Very cool, thnx dude. That did the trick. <3

Thank you teak for showing him. Hands are tide as a support guy when it comes to non-recommended things.

The only reason I offered the CSS is because it really should be built into the alert. :wink:

I think Night leaves it pretty bare because most people just stick to the default layout because it could be overwhelming. I taught myself basic CSS to edit my alerts so in hindsight if someone wanted to do the same, a lot of sites are out their with copy and paste. More then not, you should suggest Night and the Dev team that and others. We are always open for ideas.

This topic was automatically closed after 62 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.