Follower notification in Twitch chat

Hi all!
Searching for a way to have a follower notification in my twitch chat I found this thread here: Follower Alert in chat?
Sadly both stay very vague on how to actually integrate Muxy in a way to enable this. Since I am currently using both (Muxy and Nightbot) it would be awesome to use this as solution. All I did so far is enabling the connection to Muxy on here: https://beta.nightbot.tv/integrations
Can someone tell me how to set this up properly? Because I dont even know where to go from there…

Thank you very much for reading!
Kind regards!

Alexander

We don’t handle support through other’s integrations, sorry. You might try to reach out through Muxy’s support instead.

Thank you very much for your reply!
Just one thing though, I dont want to integrate nightbot through muxy but the other way around. I understand you cant provide support for programs you didnt develop but all I would need is a hint in the right direction. Also I will try to reach out to Muxy’s support and see if I have more luck.

I don’t really know what you mean by this. Muxy is the main group of the integration, all Nightbot does is send the message.

As for hints I believe their system can have Nightbot read tips but I don’t know if that can be applied to other alerts such as followers. Their helpdesk will most likely have the answers to your questions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.