Follower Alert not popping up obs

17:46:45: CLR host plugin strings not found, dynamically loading 4 strings
17:46:45: CLRHost::Initialize() attempting to load and start the .NET runtime (null)
17:46:45: CLRHost::Initialize() attempting to use v4.0.30319 .NET runtime
17:46:45: CLRHost::LoadInteropLibrary() load the assembly plugins\CLRHostPlugin\CLRHost.Interop.dll
17:46:46: CLRHost::LoadPlugins() attempting to load the plugin assembly CLRBrowserSourcePlugin
17:46:46: CLRHost::LoadPlugins() successfully added CLR plugin [Type: CLRBrowserSourcePlugin.CLRBrowserSourcePlugin, Name: CLR Browser Source Plugin]
17:46:53: Open Broadcaster Software v0.624b - 32bit (´・ω・`)

Nothing seems to be working (i try and reinstall everything) all my frameworks are up to date The alert only shows up if i don’t have a sound and anytime i do have a sound it just won’t show up at all then when i try to use 64bit the Follower Alert finally works but i can’t use 64bit cause my capture card won’t show up it only works on 32bit and also i try to run the bat file as admin to see if that would fix the problem with my 32bit nope

You didn’t install my version of the CLR browser.

Only use the version linked on the install guide

I have the same problem here! And I did download the OBS version so that’s not the cause. Please Help! :{

This topic was automatically closed after 72 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.