!fmk twitch command

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me create this command? I’m trying to create a ‘fuck, marry kill’ command for my chat to have fun with, but it keeps coming up with an error. :frowning:

If I don’t respond on this then please do message me via Instagram - Ellyioh

Any help will be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Hello I’ll need more details as to what exactly you want the command to do exacly. What I mean is what you use the command what does it output? Also can you input info into the command? Also what is the command message you currently have?

I hope this makes sense but, the output would be : (User who request the command) fucked (random user viewer) married (random user viewer) and killed (random user viewer)

The code I currently have right now is : $(tuser) fucked $(eval) married $(eval) and killed $(user)

I’m new to all this twitch stuff so I really don’t know what I’m doing :joy:

You can use this api to fetch a random user How to get a hug Random user command? - #2 by j0nathan also I’m not sure how it’s handled on the forms necessarily but I would try to refrain from using the f word when posting about it here.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.