Emotes not working and blocked link by chat

I added to firefox. Tried to use emote in chat.
Pic didn’t load.
I logged out.Logged in. Opened new window. Still will not load pics. Other emotes work fine. Others say they have no problem.

In bottom right behind chat. The links are hidden. 2nd pic from imgur

Blue is better than purple, so we make it an option.
I don’t see any difference.

Some of the descriptions to what the on off does are not fully explained.
IE

1. Easily distinguish between messages from different users in chat
    I don’t see any difference in chat. What is this exactly supposed to do.
  2. Shows a tooltip with suggested names when using tab completion
  3. Blue is better than purple, so we make it an option.
    What is this supposed to change.

There are a few others that make changes but I don’t see any difference. Where am I supposed to look. Is there a detailed description of what changes are made.

I logged out.Logged in. Opened new window. Still will not load pics. Other emotes work fine. Others say they have no problem.

The emote is parsed properly but it isn’t loading. If this is a BetterTTV emote, our edge on east coast US was having some issues but is now fixed.

Blue is better than purple, so we make it an option.
I don’t see any difference.

Some of the descriptions to what the on off does are not fully explained.
IE

1. Easily distinguish between messages from different users in chat
    I don’t see any difference in chat. What is this exactly supposed to do.
  2. Shows a tooltip with suggested names when using tab completion
  3. Blue is better than purple, so we make it an option.
    What is this supposed to change.

There are a few others that make changes but I don’t see any difference. Where am I supposed to look. Is there a detailed description of what changes are made.

I’m surprised nobody reported this sooner. A fix has been pushed, but you may need to clear your cache and refresh to see the changes.

Was something done to bttv in the last half hr. I had done some playing around with settings in firefox and bttv. Turning things on and off. New windows and other things. I see the emotes now.

Is there a way to enter theater mode after you exit.

Also I have my taskbar hidden. When I leave it up. The bttv settings window is to big for the window.

Is there a way to enter theater mode after you exit.

There is a button below the video player…

Also I have my taskbar hidden. When I leave it up. The bttv settings window is to big for the window.

Zoom out the page, since it sounds like you zoomed in…

You mean the full screen button. That just makes the video in full screen.
http://imgur.com/wwtRw48
There are no other buttons

Zoom is standard level.
ctrl 0

The button to enable Theater Mode is highlighted red in this image, if you had it confused with the full screen button.

Judging from your previous pictures, it seems the settings window is too big due to low resolution on your monitor. I can’t speak for changing it to adapt to lower resolutions, but zooming out temporarily should be a workaround if it becomes an issue.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.