Emotes dont work in my chat

Hello, I dont know why but the bttv emotes dont work in my chat i tried everything we were testing it with my friend and in his chat it work
Help pls

You can add custom emotes to your channel’s chat at https://betterttv.com

Once added it can take up to 30 minutes for those emotes to become active, at which point you will need to reload your Twitch page to get the newest emotes.

So, I’m not sure if any of the developers are aware, but Twitch is rolling out a new Stream Manager.

The chat box in the new Stream Manager does not feature BTTV settings. And yes, I have BTTV installed in my browser. I can go to any other channel, even my own Twitch page, and I can see the BTTV Emotes. However, the BTTV Emotes are not showing up in the chat box for the Dashboard Stream Manager.

I don’t know if this is just because it’s not fully out yet, but it did concern me not to see it there in the new Dashboard.

I can still use the old Dashboard and the function is there. But it’s something you guys might wanna keep an eye out on.

We do not support the new stream manager yet, but will in the near future.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.