"Emote Is Poorly Trimmed" is vague, what do I need to do?

I am confused as to why my emote was rejected on the grounds of it being “poorly trimmed”.

In the chat preview when uploading the emote, I think it looks pretty clear to me, with no real visible outline. The emote in question: seen here.

I was wondering if this was rejected because it was a reference to TriHard instead? I only say this because I went through this one time before, as I already received permission from trihex to upload an emote referencing his.

The emote I am currently trying to upload is just a new and improved version: seen here. I would hope that I would be able to replace my current one without having to go back and be re-granted permission.

If this is not the case and I am assuming too much, please indicate to me how I should go about cleaning up the emote for resubmission. Any help is much appreciated, thank you!

If you’re still having issues I would recommend asking during normal hours at https://discord.gg/nightdev to see if an emote approver can assist you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.