Deleted emotes before approval should not count towards upload limit

Hello, the system is telling me I’m at my 20 emotes per week limit, but I have uploaded only 8 emotes total (live and pending and one rejected).

I have uploaded emotes and then deleted them before review, because I made changes to them or changed my mind. I don’t feel like that should at all count towards the upload limit, since those emotes were removed and they never had to be reviewed.

Can the limit for my account be reset somehow so I can just upload one more emote? And when does “next week” start? It would also be nice to know what the current upload count is on your own page.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I have uploaded emotes and then deleted them before review, because I made changes to them or changed my mind. I don’t feel like that should at all count towards the upload limit, since those emotes were removed and they never had to be reviewed.

While this is functionality we may change in the future, for now you will just need to preview emotes before uploading them to ensure they meet your quality bar.

Can the limit for my account be reset somehow so I can just upload one more emote? And when does “next week” start?

The limit is probably reset by now due to my late response, but “next week” is 7 days exactly from when your first upload attempt was.