If you’re having issues with the Streamtip Alerter, please do the following:
- Uninstall the Streamtip Alerter from the “Uninstall a Program” section of the Windows Control Panel. If you see multiple Streamtip Alerter entries, uninstall all of them.
- Download and install the latest build of the alerter: https://streamtip.com/downloads
- After installing, run the program.
- When the main window is visible press CTRL + D on your keyboard.
- A debugging window should appear.
- Click on the console tab:
- Wait for a few minutes. This is important because we need to see what happens over time, not right at app startup.
- Resend an alert for an existing transaction or add a new tip on the Tips page of the control panel.
- Wait a few more minutes.
- Copy and paste all of the text in the console tab to the message form at http://www.nightdev.com/contact Do not post your log file on the forums, as it contains API credentials.
If you continue to have issues and they appear to happen randomly and not when the app first launches, try following steps 4-10 after noticing an issue with the program (without relaunching the program).