[CustomAPI] Queue system

Hiya, it’s not possible to setup a certain follow time requirement at the moment, you can make it followers only, but not based on a certain amount of time.

Hi! Not sure if you’re still helping with this but a friend of mine has this setup and keeps getting the “Remote Server Returned Code 500” error for all of the commands in his chat. Is there anything that we can do on our end to fix this or is this solely something that you can handle? Thanks in advance!

Hiya, thankns for letting me know, fixed now!

Thanks so much! You’re the man!!

Is there anything we can do to fix it if it happens again or should I just let you know? Appreciate the help seriously, you’re awesome for doing this so quickly

No problem! Not much you can do about it unfortunately, is a server/host issue. But can always ping me whenever you see an error like that.

1 Like

Hey bro! Is there a way to make the bot message to that individual who are first or second in queue a message like a code or message when they reach 1st or 2nd ??

love the bot, if only it could automate the message when the viewers reach #1 or #2 spot, would be even better thanks

And then when they’re finished they type !leave and then the queue would be more automated in a sense rather than manually messaging each person the code or message when it is their turn

@acnhsilas hi there, thanks for your suggestions. Your suggestion about the codes is very specific to your use case, people are using this system in different ways, I unfortunately don’t really see a way to add this feature.

About whose next in the queue, you can use !q who 2 to display the next 2 members in the queue. You could combine this with a timer to remind those people.
And people won’t have to type !leave, when it’s their turn (if the streamer uses !next for example), the user will automatically be removed from the queue.

Hey mate, is there a way to show position above 50+ ? When it goes above that it shows position is “0”

Do you have a link to the queue list of stream where this is happening, so I can see what’s happening?

Nevermind, I’ve reproduced your issue. I’ll update when this is fixed.

No but if over 50+ people join the queue, any joiner above 50 says they are position zero haha

This should be fixed now :slight_smile:

Hi! I was wondering if its possible to customise the queue closed output? We are taking submission in queue blocks of five and would like to let the listeners know that the queue is closed but will reopen shortly.

Can you pls simplify this?
tell the comms to make add the queue?
thanks!

Hiya, it is currently not possible to edit the command output sorry.

Hiya, what needs to be simplified? You can run the automatic installer, which is only a few clicks. Or see the list of commands here which you can add manually: https://2g.be/twitch/nbqueue/public/install/manual

no worries, thank you!

can this be used for YouTube as well?

Hiya, yes this can be used for Youtube.

Hi there first of all thank you for releasing this for public use! I had a question so I’ve looked at the json and php files in this folder and I was looking for a way to edit some of the messages for example if nightbot replies with “this user have been removed and is no longer on the list” when a user removes themselves off the list I want to change it to say “this user has flown away” thats just an example lol. Basically I was looking for a way to edit those responses. Primarily I’m looking to shorten some of the messages nightbot displays as much as possible where I am able. I looked all over for a php file that had the messages in there I couldn’t find it anywhere :confused:

Hey, sorry for the late reply, currently these responses are hardcoded in the code, so there is no real simple way of changing the replies, unless you host the project yourself.
Most of the responses can be found in this file.