Custom named song request

Hello i want to make a custom named song request in the way like if i do !banana it wil play the song that i linked to it.
i have been on google of more then a hour now and i can’t figure it out :confused:

this is where aliases, described here come in handy. Here is an example:

!commands add !banana -a=!songs request $(query)

Now whenever !banana is called it will act as if you called !songs request in its place.

Thanks for the reply but i would like to work it like if somebody times !banana it automaticly requests a song.
i do not want to replace !songs

I originally thought when i read your post, then i second guessed it and went with that. The method is the same, just replace $(query) with the link to the song you want to request. For example, here is a command that will always request Darude - Sandstorm

!commands add !dududu -a=!songs request https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU

Thanks for the reply but i can’t get it to work this is how i have it setup is the something i need to change?

i keep getting this message:
There was an error requesting the song. Error: Invalid URL Provided

The command posted by Slikrick was meant to be copy-pasted into your chat, if you want to add it through the dashboard you need a small adjustment.

For the message part you can remove everything except the youtube link, this should fix that error.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.