Custom Command (Shoutout Like) [YouTube]

I would like to make two shouts outs for my channel, on YouTube. For the life of me, I can’t figure out how to do it. I’m trying to make a generalized command to help my moderators not have to remember 40+commands for raids incoming to my channel.

The command I want to do is be able to tag a user with a command to thank them for a raid. For example, I would like to be able to type in !raidlove MommaRemi and have Nighbot respond with Thank you for the raid MommaRemi! Please check out their channel at URL. [With MommaRemi obviously being the user than I tag in the command.]

I tried the shout out command, but that just says hi to the user. I am thankful for anyone’s help.

@MommaRemi

It is possible for Nightbot to get the channel ID of a user via the $(userid) variable and stick it in a URL, but a command that does this must be triggered by the user whose channel URL you want Nightbot to shout out.

Copy and paste the text below into chat to add a !raidlove command:

!addcom -cd=5 !raidlove Thank you for the raid $(user)! Please check out their channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/$(userid)

The next time another streamer raids you, tell them to type !raidlove and Nightbot will announce that streamer’s channel URL to your chat.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.