Creating a Score Command

Okay, so I am trying to create a twitch command where if you do !win it says the score is 1-0, and if you do it again, it says the score is 2-0, so on and so forth. I also want it where if you do !lose, it says the score is 0-1, do it again, 0-2. Again, so on so forth. One more I want is if you do !reset it says the score has been reset, and it goes to 0-0. I have no clue how to do this, can anyone help me?

@justinvrnut7 Heya, welcome to the community. This thing is possible but in a weird way.

!win command

!addcom -cd=5 !win The score is $(count)-0

reset!win To reset !win command

!addcom -cd=5 -ul=moderator reset!win -a=!editcom !win \-c=0

!lose command

!addcom -cd=5 The score is 0-$(count)

reset!lose To reset !lose command

!addcom -cd=5 -ul=moderator reset!lose -a=!editcom !lose \-c=0

Example Usage:

User: !win
Nightbot: The score is 1-0
Nightbot: The score is 2-0

Moderator: reset!win
Nightbot: \* COMMAND EDITED ALERT *\

Nightbot: The score is 1-0
User: !lose
Nightbot: The score is 0-1
Nightbot: The score is 0-2

Moderator: reset!lose
Nightbot: \* COMMAND EDITED ALERT *\

Nightbot: The score is 0-1

‎I coded the way you instructed, by the way, to reset both the commands (!win and !lose) from a single command is not possible, I think, neither it will not return any phrase like “The score has been reset, and it goes to 0-0

If you face any error, then please let me know.

Regards

Hi how about if I say !win , then nightbot says " score is 1-0", then later I say !lose then nightbot says “score is 1-1” ,and then somehow later again I say !win then nighbot says “score is 2-1” and so on till I reset the scores with !reset for tomorrows stream again so scores are back to 0

Then also if a viewer wants to know the current score, he will type !score , then nightbot says " score is 2 -1"

this would be a big help coz I stream Among Us and I want them to know how many wins and loses I have

Also since thats for Among Us game command, I hope the command could be !impwin Then nightbot says "Impostor Score 1-0 " and when !implose, nighbot says “Impostor Score 1-1”

And thinking if it could be the same as for !crewwin and !crewlose, also the !crewscore and !impscore would be great

I know its a lot, so the help is very appreciated

Hey @justinvrnut7!

I’m not sure why the first time I’ve seen your post it didn’t click with me that I already wrote the command you’re asking for, you can easily adapt the code to your needs:

Sorry @Ritik_Ranjan, but your counters don’t communicate with each others, so that doesn’t really fit their needs.

1 Like

@Emily Yeah, I was thinking about that. I am poor in !quote system, I need to learn. :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.