createdLength / createdAt

not sure if intended but both or these variables give same results
$(twitch tmcpants createdAt)
$(twitch tmcpants createdLength)

is currently live playing Ark: Survival Of The Fittest at 720p, 30 fps with 27 viewers since Fri May 06 2016 15:26:06 GMT-0400 (EDT) (3 hours 16 minutes 53 seconds) -

is there a way to find out when a streamer began streaming for the 1st time, not an uptime for broadcast but since they began?

They dont give the same results, they give the the same idea, but in different forms (the twitch variable you describe in the post wouldn’t work, so maybe thats why you think it does?).

createdAt shows the singular date that account was created.

createdLength shows the time SINCE the account was created.

Here is a screenshot of two commands i created which only use that specific part of the twitch variable

I don’t believe there is any way with the default variables to see when a streamer first started streaming, the closest is, as with those variables, see when their account was created.

ive run those variables in multiple twitch channels i mod in and get same results, im only changing channel names, what am i missing?
!addcom !start $(twitch tmcpants createdAt)
!addcom !start $(twitch tmcpants createdLength)

both return same results?
is currently live playing Ark: Survival Of The Fittest at 720p, 30 fps with 27 viewers since Fri May 06 2016 15:26:06 GMT-0400 (EDT) (3 hours 16 minutes 53 seconds) -

https://docs.nightbot.tv/commands/variables/twitch - check out the example usages.

my commands are as follows:

!addcom !createdat $(twitch $(channel) "{{createdAt}}")

!addcom !createdlength $(twitch $(channel) "{{createdLength}}")

You can actually copy paste those and they will work anywhere

If you see the twitch variable has a string, in that string is where you place the variables specific to twitch. It allows you to go $(twitch $(channel) “This channel was created on the date of: {{createdAt}}”) and the output would be “This channel was created on the date of: Sun Nov 22 2015 19:21:37 GMT-0500 (EST)”

The variables inside the twitch variable can’t be used like normal, and the twitch variable returns a string where the variables inside curly brackets get formatted if they show up (all of them are in the docs)

Since you weren’t properly giving it a string it was just outputting the default message as shown, which is a combination of different variables inside the twitch variable

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.