$(count) to keep track of warnings

Hello!

On the channel I moderate for, we have a system where we give a warning for first offense, a time out for second offense, and a ban for a third offense. The channel is on YouTube.

I am wondering if we are able to use $(count) in conjunction with other variables to keep track of how many times the specific command has needed to be issued to each specific user, instead of all of the mods having to pay attention to each other and remembering how many times the user has been warned.

It would ideally look like this:
@user Please do not post spoilers in the chat. This is warning #1. Next time you will be timed out.
@user Please do not post spoilers in the chat. This is warning #2. Next time you will be permanently banned from the chat.
@user Please do not post spoilers in the chat. This was warning #3. You will now be permanently banned from the chat.

Thanks for your help!

Hiya, Nightbot does currently not support $(count) per user. However there are ways to store data and run custom scripts, so it can be possible, however you’ll need some custom adjustments. An example can be found here: Personal cooldown and counter

I appreciate the help! It’s nice to know it is possible in some way! I’ll have to study up and get a bit more familiar with coding, I suppose, to get something like that going for our chat.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.