NightDev Community Forums

Como puedo poner varios comando ya que algunos no me deja

Me gustaría saber como puedo poner un comando para saber cuantos followers tengo
Otra es cuando alguien entra al directo y dice HOLA como puedo hacer para q automáticamente él nighbot conteste bienvenido (user) al canal
Otro es poner !Fiesta y que él nightbot conteste él usuario (x) se fue de fiesta y llego con unas copas de mas

For the Follower count command:

!addcom !followers $(channel) has $(twitch $(channel) "{{followers}} followers!") 

I do not think Nightbot can automatically respond to a new person in chat and welcome them, but if you want anyone to be able to say hello and Nightbot to respond then you can try:

!addcom Hello Welcome $(touser)

So when anyone types hello in chat, Nightbot will respond with Welcome (username)

For the last command, I’m not quite sure what you mean by party, it could just be a google translate issue though, what I think you are trying to convey is that you want a command that says “user (x) left the party and came with a few more glasses”

!addcom !CommandName $(touser) left the party and came back with a few more glasses