NightDev Community Forums

Como faço para habilitar o integraçãodo nightbot do discord? para dar o cargo

Como faço para ativar o integração do nightbot do discord para dar o cargos (How do I activate the discord nightbot integration to give the positions)

Olá soporte do nightbot como faço para ativar a integração do nightbot do discord? (
(manda imagem como faço isso) (Hello support of the nightbot how do I activate the integration of the discord nightbot?
(send image how do I do this)

Suporte do nightbot me ajuda porfavor manda uma imagem como ativo a integração do nightbot do discord (Nightbot support helps me please send an image as active the integration of the discord nightbot)

Please read our docs on how to activate Nightbot for discord.

https://docs.nightbot.tv/discord

Não é como ativa a integração do nightbot do discord para ele dar o cargo de moderador (It’s not like activating the integration of the discord’s nightbot to give him the position of moderator)

HOW TO Enable “Role Sync” automatically sync roles every 15 minutes for active users on your server

Just enable the checkbox to enable role sync. image

Como faço para remover isso? "este cargo é gerenciado por uma integração: nightbot. não é possivel atribuí-lo a membros manualmente. para remover este cargo, remova a integração? (How do I remove this? "this position is managed by an integration: nightbot. it is not possible to assign it to members manually. to remove this position, remove the integration?)

Hey @brunoeyudigames

You can’t remove the information text (the orange box), and if you remove the Nightbot integration you won’t be able to sync Nightbot Regulars, Twitch VIPs, and moderators anymore. So unless that’s what you want, keep the integration.