Chat not loading normal

Hi,
When i reload the page i don’t see the chat history and i also don’t see test has been timedout/banned
This are my settings
http://imgur.com/a/WTKlQ

I am using
Windows 10 education (64 bit)
Google Chrome 54.0.2840.34 (Official Build) beta-m (64-bit)
JavaScript V8 5.4.500.27
Flash 23.0.0.179
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.34 Safari/537.36

I already reinstalled Betterttv restarted windows and turned all settings off/on

Dkamps18,

Try clearing your cookies and cache, and if that does not work try disabling any other extensions you use that affect Twitch.

I already cleared my cookies and cache and i dont use other extensions that affect twitch

Chat history stopped working for me as well as of yesterday (26 Sept) on both my desktop and my laptop. Started sometime between Friday and yesterday.

1 Like

Chat history will work when Twitch releases it to everyone. They are currently randomly choosing people to get it via experiment.

1 Like

This was diving me crazy until I saw the explanation in this thread. For me, the chat will load for a second or two, then auto-clear itself. Am I somehow accessing the experimental chat history then losing access after betterTTV finishes loading?

We pushed a fix for this, so it should be fixed.

@night thanks it is fixed!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.