Chat and YouTube

I have nightbot working pretty good it is reading and I can even watch chat though the giveaways chat but it tells me I need to signin chat I click it it loads up the Live and I am logged in. I knoiw I am missing something.

Hey @tsavory!

Please see Nightbot Troubleshooting, if you still experience your issue, we’ll need more details, or at least a clarification on what you mean, for example a screenshot of the error, because right now what you said doesn’t help us identify your issue.

I will try to send ya screens next live. But to clarify a bit I am logged in and using nightbot all is good I use all my commands in inside the lives it keeps all the logs and in the giveaway tabs. I see the chat on the far left side I also see all the eligible users and the options and start the giveaway. Now I co over to type in the chat box it says sign in to chat I click it it loads a browser page to the live and I am all ready logged in.

This isn’t an issue. If you click on sign in, it’ll open a pop-up to log in with your YouTube account, but it’s not necessary to do so to run a giveaway or add commands, it’s just in case you want to send a message in your chat through this interface.

it does bring me to the live but when it loads I am already signed in it will not let me send though the Nightbot interface at all. I am fully loged in and chatting in the same browser just a different window.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.