Cant upload more then 13 emotes

Hello

A few days ago I’ve subscribed to BTTV Pro.
I’ve uploaded 13 Emotes and they are all Live - that’s fine.

…but when I try to upload a new Emote (the 14th) today, the website raises an Error Message:
“You can only upload 20 emotes per week. Come back next week.”

I dont understand this error…

• I have only 13 emotes. So this must be enough space for a new one, or am I wrong?
  • We have Monday here in Switzerland. So it’s also a new week, or when does the “next week” start in BTTV?
  • All my uploaded Emotes were directly approved. So it’s not that they refused my emotes while approving.

I really just need to upload my last created (14th) Mercy Love Emote, any help and answers are highly appreciated.

Thank you very much and sorry for my English, it’s not my native tongue…

Greetings

Was there ever an error when uploading an emote or some of the emotes?

It is 7 days after you upload an emote. Its not a strict new “week”.

Ah, so then was there ever an error when uploading or something? I believe its when you upload the image that it gets triggered, not on hitting submit. So that can mess with some people.

You can definitely have more than 13 emotes, some measures were put in place to prevent people from constantly re-uploading emotes after getting denied and one of those is a limit on how much you can upload each week. It is 20 for pro users, as you can see.

1 Like

Thank you for the answer!

Yes, there were some kind of “error while processing” for about 3 or 4 emotes and I needed to try again.
So that means, those errors are counting to those 20 emotes?

I uploaded my last emote on saturday, that means that I need to wait until saturday?

However, thanks for the help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.