Can you make songreq blacklist

Song request is awesome function, but some people have ba*ss music taste that i hate, so, can you make song request|commands black list(to make them unavailable to request song)?

Sorry but there is no song blacklist that you can assign in Nightbot. If you wish to remove a song from the queue you can click “Delete” in the queue or use the !songs delete command.

yeah, i know this, but autodj blacklist/whitelist will be awesome!

A blacklist will never be added since there is far more bad content on YouTube than can be listed. There is already a whitelist functionality. Make a channel playlist and enforce requests to be restricted to that playlist.

i am telling not about videos blacklist… I mean adding people into autodj’s blacklist, to prevent them from requesting songs.

If you want to ban people from using song requests, then ban them from your channel on Twitch/YouTube.

even if they are moderators/subscribers… You are awesome -_-

If they are purposefully requesting bad music and you’ve told them to stop, logic would dictate that they be punished.

but this is a little… stupid. What if i want to only disable autodj for them, not the whole chat ?

As stated above, the only way to block someone from using AutoDJ is to ban them from your chat.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.