BTTV slow/crashes

When I go to a channel the channel loads slower than the default twitch (for obvious reasons, it has to load the black background and stuff) So I’m having a photo upload issue when the file is too large, it crashes my chrome tab but I don’t think it’s bttv so that’s why i’m wondering if it is… my monitor can only support 1280x1024 (1280x720 HD) so if I upload a 1920x1080 image and if I zoom the page so I can drag the image to scale it freezes.

Edit: I need info on this asap.

-Stef

When I go to a channel the channel loads slower than the default twitch (for obvious reasons, it has to load the black background and stuff)

Depending on what settings you toggle in BetterTTV, it can take a short while to load. BetterTTV loads after Twitch loads.

I'm having a photo upload issue when the file is too large, it crashes my chrome tab but I don't think it's bttv so that's why i'm wondering if it is... my monitor can only support 1280x1024 (1280x720 HD) so if I upload a 1920x1080 image and if I zoom the page so I can drag the image to scale it freezes.

Why would photo uploading have anything to do with BetterTTV?

My bad at the second question, it might be the chrome browser… thanks for the insight night!