BTTV Shared/Custom Emote Limit on Discord

First off, I apologize if you’ve been asked something like this, but I couldn’t find what I was looking for in existing or historical forum posts. Having said that…

1. Discord has a cap of 50 regular + 50 gif emotes. However, even though this is the case, it is my understanding that BTTV only pushes over 25 custom emotes to any linked Discord Server in which the bot has permissions, etc. Is this correct?

2. If my understanding is correct, does BTTV look at your 25 Channel Emotes first? Does it prioritize those over your Shared Emotes?

3. Lastly, if for example I didn’t have any Channel Emotes set currently, will it just pull the first 25 Shared Emotes from my list and add those to my Discord Server? Based on what I can see on my end, this appears to be the case, so is there any decent way to pick the 25 emotes between my Channel and Shared on BTTV that get pushed over to my Discord Server?

Sorry if that was a bit long-winded, but I’m just trying to get some clarification on this subject; otherwise, I’d think I’m going to have to manually delete/add/reorder my emotes on BTTV to get the right ones on my Discord Server.

Thanks in advance!

Seriously, it’s been almost 5 days now…can anyone shed any light on this at all?

To my knowledge the emote import system just adds and updates the emotes in the discord emoji settings. It doesn’t push over any discord limits. As for ordering I believe it’s personal then shared in adding order.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.