BTTV Self Bot not working

Asked Oct 7, 2026·1 reply·Last activity today·Open in Discord ↗
This discussion is live on Discord
Replies posted there show up here automatically.

I went to BTTV settings and enabled Self Bot. I went to Commands, clicked Edit and added a "!raid" command. I ensured the checkmark next to the command was selected, and also that the User Level was Everyone. I tested the command in my channel's chat and no response. I turned off Shield Mode and no response. I went into my Twitch moderation settings and turned off all verification requirements, and still no response. This feature does not have a "Pro" label affixed to it, so I am sure my lack of upgrade is not one of the reasons it is not working, unless the label is missing? Does the Self Bot work for everyone else? Thank you.

1 reply

Hiya, are you testing it from the same account? Since those will be ignored.