BTTV Discord Integration - Disallowed

I’m unable to link my Discord server with BTTV. When I click the link, it gives me the message about not meeting the criteria. I am not partnered, nor do I have 1,000+ followers, however I do stream more than 3 times a week, and almost always with 75-100 viewers. The requirements state that you must “be a Twitch partner, have over 1,000 Twitch followers, or stream at least 3 times a week on Twitch with at least 15 viewers,” implying they do not all need to be satisfied, only one. I’ve tried clearing my browser cache, using different browsers, etc. No success. Any suggestions/advice?

If you stream 3+ times a week with 75-100 viewers, surely you must be close to 1000 followers? I’m not sure the exact requirements but you do need to meet more than one criteria now.

I’d advise to just keep up streaming and try again when you reach 1000 followers. :thumbsup:

Yep. At 750 followers. Only been streaming for about 2 months, thus only at 750 followers! Still, would be nice to get the Discord integration done, again seeing as how I DO meet one of the criteria, but also no harm in just waiting for 1,000 followers. Was simply wondering if anyone knew more than I about why it’s refusing me!

Speak of the devil, just tried it again after finishing my stream tonight and it worked lol…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.