BetterTTV randomly stopped working(chrome)

My BetterTTV does not work anymore. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, one time closing all browser pages and another where I left a few open. I tried deactivate my other addons to see if it worked (it didn’t). I then tried reinstalling bttv with my addons off and it didn’t work. I dont know what to do to fix this problem.

I think this is global problem, because my Chrome addon also stopped working like few minutes ago. Using Windows 8.1 and Chrome version is 36.0.1985.125 m

Same issue here, with Chrome.

Same here Chrome 33.whatever

Same here I also noticed BTT was 6.8 and the version it installs is 6.6 so it may need updating (somehow) on Chrome.

Same, was working fine a couple hours ago. Might have to do with the new Twitch stuff that’s been going on today.

I went into the dev mode of Chrome to try and manually update BTTV from 6.6 to 6.8 and no luck.

Not working either on Firefox. Tried uninstalling & reinstalling BetterTTV but it doesn’t load at all. I’m guessing this is because of Twitch’s new system change & will take a few days for BetterTTV to be updated. Which is a shame because I’m not streaming unless I can overlay the chat on the video & I can’t do that without BetterTTV’s black chat :frowning:

The 6.6 is the PLUGIN version not the BTTV version, BTTV is loaded everytime you load a Twitch page from a CDN

Same issue here with Opera.
I hate admitting I use Opera.

I too just went to a stream and BTTv will not.

Chrome Version 36.0.1985.125
BTTv version in extensions is listed as 6.6 but I can’t verify that.

Same here, Chrome 36.0.1985.125

The BTTV CDN appears to be having issues. It is a know issue and will be resolved as soon as possible.

PS. There is no need for any more forum posts…

I too started having an issue not long ago. All of the streams I had loaded were running fine and then I had to reload one of the streams and BTTV didn’t load. I then shut down my browser and opened it back up and BTTV refuses to load.

I am using the windows build of Chrome 36.0.1985.125 m

Also, tons of people in streams are reporting the same issue across multiple browsers.

This issue should now be resolved. If you are still having issues, please clear your browser cache and reload all Twitch pages…

Firefox (29.0.1) - Bettertv (6.8) is working perfectly for me.
Chrome (36.0.1985.125m) - Bettertv (6.6) was not working for about 10 minutes but just started working right now