Best Way To Setup Timers?

Currently my timers are pretty spammy, no in the sense that they constantly go off but 2 or 3 of them will appear at the same time, is there anyway to just set it to just say one of the things every 10/15 minutes. I don’t understand the needlessly complicated timers/chat lines thing when it seems to make everything spammy.

Streamlabs_OBS_2019-02-13_06-46-54

Here’s an example of what it’s doing, 3 timers within 2 minutes of each other.

If you find your timers are spammy then I would recommend increasing the line count to ensure there’s adequate lines between timer messages.

Thanks for the response but unfortunately this didn’t help the first time I tried it.

Is there not an option just to “Play one of these messages every 10/15 minutes”. That would be stellar and I’d have no repeats or mistimed events ever.

I try to set my timers to all be at different delay times e.g. I have timers set up for 10, 13, 17, 21, 27 mins etc. The more important timers set to be more often of course. Seems to work pretty well.The thing is that you don’t just do in 5 min intervals (e.g. 5 10 15 20) cos it will cause messages to appear together more often.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.