Api problem , any ideas !?

Hi , I’m having small problem with this api [ http://nightbotapi.site90.com/chatterbot/php/ChatterBotTwitch.php?msg=$(query) ] , every time i use this command i get this problem, [API must return less than 400 characters], just wondering if any of you have any solution , can find replacement for it , [ this api make Nightbot answer to different questions and be like normal person talking]

Your API is emitting the following

PHP Error Message

Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/nightbotapi.site90.com/chatterbot/php/ChatterBotTwitch.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

PHP Error Message

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required ‘/www/nightbotapi.site90.com/chatterbot/php/ChatterBotTwitch.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in Unknown on line 0

This is why it is not working.

So , may i ask if you have any idea of fixing it , I appreciate in advance :slight_smile:

Unfortunately we cannot help you code or debug custom APIs, as that is outside our service.

Yes your code contains errors, if you could explain what you want to display maybe I can help.

Your code gives errors and we don’t know your code.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.