Adding CLR Browser source does not open config window

I’m having trouble adding the Follower Notify ‘CLR Browser’ to my sources. It comes up in the add> menu, but upon clicking and naming it does not bring up the config window. Below is a fresh log dump, where I tried to add the source. What should I do? Thanks so much :smile:

13:34:46: CLR host plugin strings not found, dynamically loading 4 strings
13:34:46: CLRHost::Initialize() attempting to load and start the .NET runtime (null)
13:34:46: CLRHost::Initialize() Found version v2.0.50727 .NET runtime
13:34:46: CLRHost::Initialize() Found version v4.0.30319 .NET runtime
13:34:46: CLRHost::Initialize() attempting to use v4.0.30319 .NET runtime
13:34:46: CLRHost::LoadInteropLibrary() load the assembly plugins\CLRHostPlugin\CLRHost.Interop.dll
13:34:46: CLRHost::LoadPlugins() attempting to load the plugin assembly CLRBrowserSourcePlugin
13:34:47: CLRHost:: Could not find/load browser settings at location C:\Users\Don Cameron\AppData\Roaming\OBS\pluginData\browser.json
13:34:47: CLRHost:: Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file ‘C:\Users\Don Cameron\AppData\Roaming\OBS\pluginData\browser.json’.
13:34:47: File name: 'C:\Users\Don Cameron\AppData\Roaming\OBS\pluginData\browser.json’
13:34:47: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
13:34:47: at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)
13:34:47: at System.IO.FileStream…ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
13:34:47: at System.IO.FileStream…ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
13:34:47: at CLRBrowserSourcePlugin.Shared.BrowserSettings.Reload()
13:34:47: CLRHost::LoadPlugins() successfully added CLR plugin [Type: CLRBrowserSourcePlugin.CLRBrowserSourcePlugin, Name: CLR Browser Source Plugin]
13:34:55: CLRImageSourceFactory::ShowConfiguration() failed to invoke ShowConfiguration on managed instance: 0x80131604

Run the install.bat file again, and post what the entire output of the window is.

Installing CLR Browser (4th Release) for OBS

This addon is licensed under GPL and was created
by John R. Bradley (better known as Faruton).
He’s an awesome dude, so check him out on Github at github.com/kc5nra

NightDev repackages CLR Browser with this nifty installer, that is all.

Installing Visual C++ Redistributable 2013…
… Installed for x86
… Installed for x64
Installing .NET 4.5.2…
… Installed for x86 and/or x64
Installing CLR Browser to OBS plugins folder…
72 File(s) copied
… Installed for x86
Sharing violation
… Installed for x64

SUCCESS: CLR Browser has been installed.

INFO: Restart OBS if you have it opened.

Press any key to continue . . .

You need to close OBS before running the installer.