Add a command with space

I seen this command in a streamers chat where she has this emoji :bust_in_silhouette: and everytime someone Follows nightbot will say "thank you for the follow :heart:

I was wondering is there a way to do this with subs since there is a space between wizebot and the emoji for example

Get rid of the first star and space since the query won’t include that since that’s the actual command.

2 Likes

Awesome Thank You! Potato

Try this:

!editcom ⭐️ $(eval "$(1) $(2) $(3)".toUpperCase()=="NEW SUB ⭐️"||"$(1) $(2)".toUpperCase()=="RE-SUB ⭐️"||"$(1) $(2)"=="$(1) ⭐️"?"arixxsubhype":" ")

May i ask what the $(1) $(2) etc are for ? Also will this work if a viewer gift subs for example it will say :star: $(user) :star: has Offered 10 subscriptions to the community

They just get the first and second word after the command it can go up to 9.
And no it’s doesn’t handle Gilda subs I’ll edit it so it can.

Appreciate the help potato !

If anyone can still help me with this

Is there a Problem you encountered?

This part :star: $(user) :star: has Offered 10 subscriptions to the community still trying to figure it out

Did you use the edited version of the command I posted earlier it should be able to handle that.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.