A random option

So I have a server based around a series called Grimm. In this series there are several creatures who are called Wesen.
I want to have it so that when you type in the chat, (e.g !Wesen) that nightbot randomly selects one from the options I set it to. For example, I do !wesen. Nightbot responds with You are a Ziegevolk. (thats a wesen from the show) But nightbot had to choose from these options : (Alpe Anubis Apgadnieks Aswang AtaktosFuse Balam BarbatusOssifrage Bauerschwein Blutbad Coyotl Cracher-Mortel Cupiditas Dämonfeuer Dickfellig Drang-Zorn Eisbiber ElCucuy ElCuegle Excandesco Folterseele Fuchsbau Fuchsteufelwild Fuilcré FurisRubian GedächtnisEsser Geier Gelumcaedus GenioInnocuo GevatterTod Glühenvolk HasenfussigeSchnecke Hässlich Heftigauroch Hexenbiest Zauberbiest Höllentier Hundjäger HunthaLamiMuuaji IndoleGentile Inugami Jägerbar JinnamuruXunte Kackenkopf Kitsune Klaustreich Königschlange Koschie Krampus Lausenschlange Lebensauger Löwen Luisant-Pêcheur Luison MalinFatal Manticore MatançaZumbido MauvaisDentes Mauzhertz Mellifer Murciélago Musai MusasatAlshShabab Naiad Nuckelavee Pflichttreue Phansigar QuijadaVil Raub-Kondor Reinigen Schakal Scharfblicke Schinderdiv Seelengut Seltenvogel Siegbarste Skalengeck Skalenzahne Spinnetod Stangebär Steinadler Taureus-Armenta Taweret Uhranuti UngezieferGreifer VarmeTyv ViboraDorada Vulpesmyrca Wældreór WasserZahne Wendigo WetenOgen Wettbewerbsgewinner Wildermann Wildesheer Willahara Yaguaraté Ziegevolk.) Is there a way I can make this work?

Yes, you could do such a thing with ehsankia’s quote api

Basically you could make a list with all the names you want in it and then have a command like this:

!commands add !quote You are a $(urlfetch YOUR_QUOTE_LINK_HERE)

and it would respond with You are a and then whatever thing is in the list.

But I have my nightbot on a discord server.

That doesn’t matter, this also works on Discord.

Thanks it works that’s so awesome!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.